Hilarious John Heald Videos--- making guests laugh like nobody else!

Manatee Mom

We have only had one cruise on Carnival - the Triumph in 2004. We had the distinct pleasure of having John Heald as our CD. The shows were like this every night (and yes, we saw the same one in 2004!!):) It would be worth it to sail Carnival again just to have him onboard as the CD. Anyone who likes this "Benny Hill" type of humor will enjoy him immensely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

They did the same skit in April 1991 on the Carnival Holiday and I laughed as hard in '91 as I did watching this video.

The CD back in '91 was Vance Palm, just as funny as John.

John is the only CD that ever bought me a drink and give me a cigar..............

g

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That was too funny! Thanks! I might be in one from a Carnival Cruise last September on board The Sensation. I did two contests that were videotaped by the crew for use on their promotion videos. Wish I had gotten a copy:(. One was the "hairy chest" contest on the Lido deck where "Stich"-one of the activity directors did, as well as a Jeapordy like contest on stage...where again Stich was the host. I won a little trophy for that one. The only issue I had, was when I asked for a copy and they weren't sure if the last contest was on there. Bummer. If anyone on this board went on that cruise and has video, please let me know! It was Carnival Sensation, Sept 2008 leaving from Port Canaveral and going to the Bahamas. Thanks! I would really like to see the video! I realize I could have bought it, but when they weren't sure if the contest was recorded or on the dvd, I didn't bother. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have always skipped the video's on CC. Never again. This is so funny.I had everyone in the house running to see what I was laughing about.

I don't care who it is, funny is funny.

Cely

Archived