Dresser drawer size on Anthem-luggage cubes feedback needed

we are considering using lugggage packing cubes to easily remove from luggage and place into the dresser drawers. Doing this keeps our clothes organized while not placing them into an unknown drawer that others might have used as a dirty clothes draw on previous cruises. Does anyone know the dimensions of the drawers on the Anthem? Has anyone else used packing cubes on Anthem?

I don't know about the Anthem, but I've used packing cubes on the Oasis, Allure, and just about every other cruise ship RCCL has. If you are concerned about cleanliness, take a small packet of antibacterial wipes with you and clean the drawers first.

I use the medium size packing cubes to pack undies for both my husband and I. Then, we just pull out what we need each day, and after I wash and dry my undies, I repack them in the cube. It just keeps things tidier in the drawer.

We've put a large (flat cube) with my husband's tee shirts folded in it, and stored them in a drawer, also.

We use the small cubes for smaller miscellaneous items that can get lost or misplaced easily.

we are considering using lugggage packing cubes to easily remove from luggage and place into the dresser drawers. Doing this keeps our clothes organized while not placing them into an unknown drawer that others might have used as a dirty clothes draw on previous cruises. Does anyone know the dimensions of the drawers on the Anthem? Has anyone else used packing cubes on Anthem?
What category are you booked in?

Don't know the actual dimensions of the drawers on Anthem, but have had a balcony cabin on Anthem three times and I can put two of my packing cubes in a drawer with no issues. Think the ones I use are 9 X 12ish.