Mariner Terminal at Miami

Does anyone happen to know at which terminal Mariner will be docked for the July 2nd Sailing? This is our first self drive to Miami and I wasn't certain if there were "assigned" terminals for each ship or they were fcfs depending on what time they enter the port in the morning.

Thanks everyone! So excited to see the renewed Mariner - this is our second RCCL cruise (Freedom last year)

Does anyone happen to know at which terminal Mariner will be docked for the July 2nd Sailing? This is our first self drive to Miami and I wasn't certain if there were "assigned" terminals for each ship or they were fcfs depending on what time they enter the port in the morning.

Thanks everyone! So excited to see the renewed Mariner - this is our second RCCL cruise (Freedom last year)

When you come through the tunnel you will see the ships on the left hand side. Link below is to a map of the port.

http://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/cruise-terminals.asp

Everyone is guessing, you will find out Monday.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Forums mobile app