Queen Victoria post refit - Queens Suite or Penthouse?

VictoriaHeap

Hi there,

This is my first post so please feel free to correct me if I make any etiquette errors! I have sailed with Cunard before however would like to treat my husband to his first taste of the Queens Grill on a short break for his significant birthday. Am I right in thinking that there is little extra benefit in paying for Q3 or Q5 on a short cruise? If so then that leaves Q4 and Q6 to consider.... is it worth paying the extra for Q4? If it is then are there any particular cabins which benefited from the returb or are they all very similar?

Thank you in advance for your replies and if you have any other tips on how to make the most of the grills experience then I’d be very grateful to hear those too!

Best wishes

Victoria :)

Hi Victoria,

As it’s just the two of you, I’d stick with the Q6. The Penthouses are obviously a bit bigger, and we always book them as there’s 3 of us, but a lot of people don’t like the layout. We do, as it works for a family.

With the money you save, organise a surprise champagne party in the Grills Lounge on his birthday 🥂😍

Hi there,

This is my first post so please feel free to correct me if I make any etiquette errors! I have sailed with Cunard before however would like to treat my husband to his first taste of the Queens Grill on a short break for his significant birthday. Am I right in thinking that there is little extra benefit in paying for Q3 or Q5 on a short cruise? If so then that leaves Q4 and Q6 to consider.... is it worth paying the extra for Q4? If it is then are there any particular cabins which benefited from the returb or are they all very similar?

Thank you in advance for your replies and if you have any other tips on how to make the most of the grills experience then I’d be very grateful to hear those too!

Best wishes

Victoria :)

Personally I would always opt for Q6 aft suites but the Q1’s are wonderful if the budget allows or the upgrade fairy visits.