Freedom Drink Cards

We are on Freedom Jan. 20. Does anyone know if and when they are selling Drink Cards? We have friends sharing a cabin and only one wants a Drink Package. New rules, both in cabin must buy Drink Packages. So the Drink Card seems a reasonable alternative.

Thanks

Royal has about 5 reasons that you can use to have only one person purchase the drink package. You need to call.

Religious, medical, recovering alcoholic send personal preference are some of the reasons. Well documented in the other thread.

Drink cards are not a given. Depends on how well drinks are selling if the ship decides to bring them out. So you can’t really depend on them. If offered it won’t be day 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Royal Drink Package Exclusions

*** Exclusion to the drink package rule*******

-Pregnancy

-Recovering Alcoholic

-Medical Reason

-Religious Reason

-Does Not Consume Alcohol Due to Personal Preference .

^^^Anyone that calls to provide information as to why guests in their stateroom cannot utilize the package will be granted an exception without documentation required and no requirement to purchase a different beverage package.

The one question that I have not seen answers is: if person 1 has package and person 2 has an exception and this no package, is person 2 prohibited from buying alcohol because its notes on their seapass card somehow?

The one question that I have not seen answers is: if person 1 has package and person 2 has an exception and this no package, is person 2 prohibited from buying alcohol because its notes on their seapass card somehow?

Just saw someone post that they asked this question when they called to book the package for just themselves. They were told that their spouse was free to purchase drinks as they wanted.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Just saw someone post that they asked this question when they called to book the package for just themselves. They were told that their spouse was free to purchase drinks as they wanted.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Really? Then Royal is allowing themselves to be beat at their own game!