How many people can you fit???

zacaboo

My family and I will be sailing on the Pride in November. Currently my 2 DS's will be in an interior room directly across from ours. We may have a late addition to the cruise and I was wondering if the interior room could handle 3 people or is it specifically limited to only 2?

TIA...:D

Most likely it is only limited to 2 - rarely does Carnival put 2 people in a 3 man room.

If you have the room number, you can easily tell by looking at the deck plan of your ship and if it has a sysmbol like a star, triangle or box, it will take an additional passenger.

We were able to fit 5 ppl in an inside room my DH and I (twin beds pushed together) one side of the wall was a bed that folded down and on other side of wall also, then a bed that was on the floor. we pushed the twin bed together underneath a wall fold down bed. We had plenty of room.

We were able to fit 5 ppl in an inside room my DH and I (twin beds pushed together) one side of the wall was a bed that folded down and on other side of wall also, then a bed that was on the floor. we pushed the twin bed together underneath a wall fold down bed. We had plenty of room.

You were on a Fantasy class ship where that can be done. Ships launched year 2000 or earlier were grandfathered by Coast Guard and can put a fifth in a quad cabin. Carnival Pride does not allow this. EM

My family and I will be sailing on the Pride in November. Currently my 2 DS's will be in an interior room directly across from ours. We may have a late addition to the cruise and I was wondering if the interior room could handle 3 people or is it specifically limited to only 2?

TIA...:D

I was able to book a 3 person room for 2 for this very same reason. Once we knew for sure whether or not the other person was coming, we just made arrangements either way. A true 3 person (bunk) rooms are hard to come by on some ships.

We are booked on C Legend and have a balcony room for 4 people. The details say there are the 2 twins to make a king, plus a single sofa bed and an upper. Just wondering what the sofa bed and upper are like? Any pictures?

in an inside room - there are two bunks that are pulled out when in use. (So the 4th was not out since we only needed 3 bunks.)

Turns out our 3rd was in a crib, so they put the bunk back in the ceiling.

On our next Pride cruise, the three of us will have a 3 person room with a sofa instead of bunks.

Archived