Adventure of the Seas 11/4 flying into San Juan

What is the latest we could arrive at the San Juan airport on Saturday 11/4 and reasonably expect to get to the port in enough time for our cruise on that day? Flights from home are not arriving in San Juan until 3:15 pm. We have thought of flying to another city Friday and flying to San Juan on Saturday.

Thanks for any information.

You have to be checked-in by 7pm for an 8:30pm departure. I'd budget at least an hour (better 90 minutes in case there's a long taxi line) to get bags and travel to the ship. So making the (ill-advised) assumption that everything will be perfect with your flights, a 5:30pm arrival should work. Please note that I am not recommending you fly in at all on the same day.

Thank you. I am not sure if I am more concerned about our flights being late the day of the cruise or about spending the night before in San Juan. I know our cruise is still weeks away but our hotels have been canceled and expecting great improvement in San Juan seems overly optimistic.

Thank you. I am not sure if I am more concerned about our flights being late the day of the cruise or about spending the night before in San Juan. I know our cruise is still weeks away but our hotels have been canceled and expecting great improvement in San Juan seems overly optimistic.

Barring arriving in San Juan at least a day early, then I'd go with your alternate plan of flying to Florida (or some other place) where you would be on an early morning non-stop to San Juan.

You can fly southwest from Orlando to San Juan on November 4 for $114. 9:00 am departure. Gets in at 11:50 am.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is a great option or check FLL also.....We've over nighted in Fort Lauderdale and took the late morning flight to SJU day of our cruise it was easy to do.

You can fly southwest from Orlando to San Juan on November 4 for $114. 9:00 am departure. Gets in at 11:50 am.

I like that idea, because if they cancel that flight, there's another at noon that should still make it in time.