Paradise-Tampa-Boarding Times Enforced?

GTO-Girl

I have a family member taking a 4 day cruise the first week in April. They have two rooms booked and only one room has priority boarding. The other room has a boarding time of 2pm.

I have suggested, if they want to board at the same time, they may not want to go to the terminal early because they may have to wait.

But they think they can all show up at 10:00am and “everyone” can enter the terminal.

Can anyone tell what their experience has been? Thanks!!

Don't confuse check in times with boarding time, but yes, they were definitely enforcing check in time in December when I cruised on the Paradise. They may be able to slip in the door with one FTTF boarding pass, but they will not be able to all board FTTF. They were checking that very well.

When we debarked in Tampa on the Miracle repo, we were pretty surprised to see terminal staff looking at check in times of the people arriving and sending people to go take a seat. They might get lucky or they might have to wait four hours. If they don’t mind rolling the dice and can be patient if they have to wait, by all means send them all there early.

I have a family member taking a 4 day cruise the first week in April. They have two rooms booked and only one room has priority boarding. The other room has a boarding time of 2pm.

I have suggested, if they want to board at the same time, they may not want to go to the terminal early because they may have to wait.

But they think they can all show up at 10:00am and “everyone” can enter the terminal.

Can anyone tell what their experience has been? Thanks!!

You are confusing boarding with checking in.