My Family Time Dining 5:30pm time? on Oasis

Hello all,

My family (myself, husband and a then 9 yo and 5yo) will be sailing on the Oasis in December. I currently have us signed up for My Family Time Dining at 5:30pm. We were hoping to take advantage of the kids club staff coming to get the kids so we could finish our dinner with dessert and coffee alone but I don't think the timing is going to be right. When I read about My Family Time Dining it indicates that the kids will be served within 40 minutes to allow for them to be picked up at 6:45pm by the kids club staff. That seems like an awful long amount of time in between the 40 minutes (6:10pm) and 6:45pm.

Has anyone done this? Are we really supposed to start dinner at 5:30pm for them to pick up at 6:45pm? We have a table for just the 4 of us if it matters.

Thank you in advance.

I think the 6:45 pickup time is when dinner starts at 6pm. I believe when dinner starts at 5:30pm, the pick up time will be 45 minutes after that, or 6:15pm.

Agree. This is my experience...

Depending on which ship and time or year they sail early dinner time(My Time Family) is adjusted to either 5:30 or 6.

I think the 6:45 pickup time is when dinner starts at 6pm. I believe when dinner starts at 5:30pm, the pick up time will be 45 minutes after that, or 6:15pm.

We were on the Oasis for Memorial Day and my sister's kids participated in this program. Our dinner was at 5:30 and the kids were indeed picked up at 6:40 on Deck 4.