Aranui 5 to launch Tahiti - Marquesas service in 2015

Mercruiser

This is MY dream trip in December 2015 which includes the Marquesas Arts Festival, once every four years. My neighbour did the itinerary 3 years ago and enjoyed every minute. And she is not a cruiser! Hope you join us!

Gail and John, Toronto

How was your trip on the Aranui 5 ?

Our trip won't be until June 11, 2016. Can't wait to try a new ship. Have been to the south pacific 4 times. Once we stay on land in the hotels and 3 times on the PG. We wanted to try something different this year. If anyone does the trip before us please post a review. Would like some feed back.

• 2 weeks later...

A rep from Aranui spoke with me at length about the ship & itinerary at this past weekend's Chicago Travel Show. I'd love to hear feedback from someone who has done the trip. I am a single travelling with two friends who will share a cabin. I love that there are certain sailings that have no single supplement!

• 1 month later...

Hi baz48, Since we are from California, I book us through a TA that I love here in Orange Country. I always use her. Have you been to the South Pacific before? We just love it there. It will be our 4th trip in 4 years, but first time on the Aranui 5. Can't wait! sounds like a lot of fun. Making final payment this week. Keep in touch and maybe we can get a few more to join us. Janine:D