Unlimited internet 8 night cruise equinox cost

dis2cruise

If you have a cruise booked you’ll find the pre-cruise price in the Cruise Planner on Celebrity’s website. The price there does not reflect any Select discount so you’d get 25% off of that, but you have to call to get it applied.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have a cruise booked you’ll find the pre-cruise price in the Cruise Planner on Celebrity’s website. The price there does not reflect any Select discount so you’d get 25% off of that, but you have to call to get it applied.

I am not certain you can get the Captains Club discount applied to a reduced price? I know on our last Eclipse 14 night cruise we added internet with the half-way point discount and they refused to apply our Elite+ discount. Said it was new policy - not sure if the same applies to a pre-cruise discount?

I am not certain you can get the Captains Club discount applied to a reduced price? I know on our last Eclipse 14 night cruise we added internet with the half-way point discount and they refused to apply our Elite+ discount. Said it was new policy - not sure if the same applies to a pre-cruise discount?

You can get the discount added to the pre-cruise price. You can’t get it added to any ‘sale’ price or reduced offer on board.

You can get the discount added to the pre-cruise price. You can’t get it added to any ‘sale’ price or reduced offer on board.

UK....if I purchase the unlimited online which I do believe I save 10% then when I go on the ship will they deduct the additional 25% off of my pre-cruise online purchase because I'm select?

UK....if I purchase the unlimited online which I do believe I save 10% then when I go on the ship will they deduct the additional 25% off of my pre-cruise online purchase because I'm select?

No. To get the discount you would need to call Celebrity for them to apply the Captain's Club discount at point of purchase. If you buy online you only get the 10% off pre-cruise price. No additional discount will be applied after purchase.

No. To get the discount you would need to call Celebrity for them to apply the Captain's Club discount at point of purchase. If you buy online you only get the 10% off pre-cruise price. No additional discount will be applied after purchase.

Thanks I understand now!!