FTTF Board Time - Sunshine from Port Canaveral

iamchrisstone

Ok, so I thought you could check in at 9 or 10 or something. I just called customer service and the guy (super super friendly and hilarious) was unfamiliar with FTTF and had to search. He ended up saying 11:00 - 11:30. Is that correct?

I did a search on here and have found different responses, so wanted to start a fresh thread with this specific question: What time may we board/check in with FTTF?

You can check in as soon as the port opens for business. Sorry, I haven't cruised out of Port Canaveral in several years.

You will be part of the FTTF boarding group (weddings, then Diamonds/Platinums/Suites, then FTTF). Boarding will probably happen between 11 and 11:30.

Don't confuse "check-in" time and "boarding" time. The cruise line will not give you an exact boarding time since they have no clue the exact time the ship will be available for boarding. With FTTF, you really don't have a set check-in time. You can go anytime after the doors are open!

No set time since the arrival time of the ship back into port may be different from the posted time in the itinerary. Weather, mechanical issues, getting the ship cleared to debark all factor in to when you are allowed to get off. Under normal conditions, the first passengers off would probably be an hour after the ship ties up to the dock.

Ok, so I thought you could check in at 9 or 10 or something. I just called customer service and the guy (super super friendly and hilarious) was unfamiliar with FTTF and had to search. He ended up saying 11:00 - 11:30. Is that correct?

I did a search on here and have found different responses, so wanted to start a fresh thread with this specific question: What time may we board/check in with FTTF?

It will vary.