Tour Recommendations in Australia

TerryLP

Can anyone recommend any tour companies in Melbourne, Australia. We are only going to be there for one day. We are looking to do a private tour in order to get in as much as possible in our limited time.

Can anyone recommend any tour companies in Melbourne, Australia. We are only going to be there for one day. We are looking to do a private tour in order to get in as much as possible in our limited time.

The big question is, what do you want to see?

You’ll probably get great answers on the Australian and New Zealand Cruisers sub forum

The big question is, what do you want to see?

You’ll probably get great answers on the Australian and New Zealand Cruisers sub forum

In addition to the Australia and and New Zealand Cruisers forum (https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=712), you can also check out the Australia and New Zealand Ports of Call board (https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77).

In addition to the Australia and and New Zealand Cruisers forum (https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=712), you can also check out the Australia and New Zealand Ports of Call board (https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77).

Ports of call doesn’t get as many visitors as “cruisers.”

AATKing is an Australian tour company . I toured with them while I was in Australia a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Forums mobile app

Thank you for the information! I was also told about Oceanic Tour Company in Melbourne. Has anyone heard anything good or bad about them? We want to see as much of the wildlife and unique experiences as possible during the day and a half we have before boarding the ship.

Thank you for the information! I was also told about Oceanic Tour Company in Melbourne. Has anyone heard anything good or bad about them? We want to see as much of the wildlife and unique experiences as possible during the day and a half we have before boarding the ship.

I’ve never used them, but have spoken to some visitors who have, haven’t heard anything that would put me off using them.

If you want a private tour, check out Tours By Locals. We have used them all over the world and have never been disappointed. In Melbourne,we did a group tour with AAKing to Phillip Island to see the fairy penguins come ashore at night. It’s a magical experience. We went to a wildlife preserve prior to seeing the penguins. There were kangaroo and Tasmanian Devils. On Phillip Island we opted for the small group ranger tour. This tour gets you really close to the beach. The Southern Cross shown in the sky as the penguins emerged from the ocean. We were blown away! This tour is a very long day. If you can only do one thing and you want to see unique wildlife then this is the tour for you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums