Labadee Barefoot Beach Cabana Rental

Hammergirl

Does anyone know when you get reserve cabanas on Barefoot beach? We leave October 13th and I can only see cabana rentals for Nellie's beach. We are Sky class so should be able to book Barefoot.

Thanks!

Kristine

Barefoot Beach cabanas are reserved for guests by the suite concierge.

I would email the concierge a couple of months prior to the cruise. The over the water cabanas (and other barefoot cabanas) are offered to star class first and then sky class has access to any that are left. We are on this cruise with you if you are sailing on the Harmony!

I would email the concierge a couple of months prior to the cruise. The over the water cabanas (and other barefoot cabanas) are offered to star class first and then sky class has access to any that are left. We are on this cruise with you if you are sailing on the Harmony!

We will be sailing together! Do you know when we get the concierge contact information? I have not gotten anything yet but am probably a little to early.

Thanks!

We will be sailing together! Do you know when we get the concierge contact information? I have not gotten anything yet but am probably a little to early.

Thanks!

Concierge emails are in this document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

We were on Oasis in January and the concierge would not do anything until a week out. I tried two weeks before and got an email back stating they cannot do anything until one week before.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know when you get reserve cabanas on Barefoot beach? We leave October 13th and I can only see cabana rentals for Nellie's beach. We are Sky class so should be able to book Barefoot.

Thanks!

Kristine

They are first offered to those sailing in a Star Class Cabin. We are sailing 4-15-18 on the Oasis. Our Genie sent us the information to reserve a Cabana 3-6-18.

Price of the cheapest cabana is now $350.

We were on Oasis in January and the concierge would not do anything until a week out. I tried two weeks before and got an email back stating they cannot do anything until one week before.

Three Oasis class cruises in OS and that's been our experience also. If you are flexible and don't care what BB cabana you get then it shouldn't be a problem getting one. We have always booked the Standard as they are closer to the bar, food, and bathrooms. They are a little further from the water (not much) and since we had small children that's what we wanted. We have never had an issue getting one.

This was the same case for Harmony. They have to see if Star Class wants them first. When we got the email from the concierge one week prior, our only choices were standard and hilltop.

They are first offered to those sailing in a Star Class Cabin. We are sailing 4-15-18 on the Oasis. Our Genie sent us the information to reserve a Cabana 3-6-18.

Price of the cheapest cabana is now $350.

Do you recall how much the beach front ones were? Are they still $395?

Do you recall how much the beach front ones were? Are they still $395?

The info our Genie originally sent showed the old price. When I went to book, I was told that Miami had just increased the price from $295 to $350. After I replied with my comments, I was given the old price of $295. I would guess that the price of the Beach Front Cabanas increased from $395 to at least $450.

Again this is just a guess.

The info our Genie originally sent showed the old price. When I went to book, I was told that Miami had just increased the price from $295 to $350. After I replied with my comments, I was given the old price of $295. I would guess that the price of the Beach Front Cabanas increased from $395 to at least $450.

Again this is just a guess.

Ok. Thanks. Getting hard to justify them after already dumping tons into star class.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks everyone for the replies. I guess I will just have to see if Star class takes the over the water ones first. Stinks that you have to wait so long to get them. It shouldn't matter what class you are in for this. It is a beach for all suites. If I am willing to book it 6 months in advance I should be able to. But I get it, star class is above us.