Voyager of the Seas Dry Dock 2014

talako

Hi,

There will be a couple new stores added however they have not given us the names as of yet. I know one store will be a leather store.

ohhhhh are you teasing me? leather store - Oasis just added kate spade and michael korrs and I think they kept the coach store. I will cross my fingers and hope that you will come back and tell me its Kate Spade! thanks for keeping us updated and we will see you on the 25th singapore to sydney cruise. Hopefully everything will be finished when we get on the ship!!!

Any chance of some photos of the new cabins up on deck 12, in particular the disabled cabins. We have 1 booked for the return cruise and curious to see what its like.

Thanks

Hi,

They are not built yet...just the shell is done. They construct the shell on the pier and then hoist it up on the ship and then build the actual cabins. I will be sure to get photos of them for you.

ohhhhh are you teasing me? leather store - Oasis just added kate spade and michael korrs and I think they kept the coach store. I will cross my fingers and hope that you will come back and tell me its Kate Spade! thanks for keeping us updated and we will see you on the 25th singapore to sydney cruise. Hopefully everything will be finished when we get on the ship!!!

Yes we too have the Coach Store as well as the MK Store. I will do some digging and see what this new one will be for ya! :)

Yes we too have the Coach Store as well as the MK Store. I will do some digging and see what this new one will be for ya! :)

thanks talako, if voyager already has coach and MK then maybe its a good chance it will be kate spade!! We are in singapore for 4 days pre cruise and one of the things on the list is to case out the kate spade shops, but if its on Voyager then thats even better.

Really appreciate you sussing it out for me. Is it also true that all cabins will be refurbished with new carpet, mattresses, curtains, bathrooms, linen etc etc?

What is your role with the refurb?

What is Dynamic Dining?:D

Its a form of freestyle dining that eliminates the Main Dining Room and replaces it with several complimentary restaurants. There is no assigned seats, no set dinner times, and no required formal nights (although the one restaurant is supposed to be formal every night).

So far, this concept will definitely be on both Quantum and Anthem of the Seas, along with Oasis of the Seas in mid-March 2015 and on Allure in May 2015.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Its a form of freestyle dining that eliminates the Main Dining Room and replaces it with several complimentary restaurants. There is no assigned seats, no set dinner times, and no required formal nights (although the one restaurant is supposed to be formal every night).

So far, this concept will definitely be on both Quantum and Anthem of the Seas, along with Oasis of the Seas in mid-March 2015 and on Allure in May 2015.

Thanks, sounds interesting. :D

thanks talako, if voyager already has coach and MK then maybe its a good chance it will be kate spade!! We are in singapore for 4 days pre cruise and one of the things on the list is to case out the kate spade shops, but if its on Voyager then thats even better.

Really appreciate you sussing it out for me. Is it also true that all cabins will be refurbished with new carpet, mattresses, curtains, bathrooms, linen etc etc?

What is your role with the refurb?

Hi Miamia65,

I am the Head Broadcast Technician on board the Voyager, so I am in charge of all the TV Satellites, Wayfinders, Pool Video Wall, etc... Basically if it has video involved, then I am involved. :)

Also, yes it is true...all the staterooms get new carpets, drapes, decorations, mattresses, etc.. Everything gets redone. This is the longest and largest Dry Dock that Royal Caribbean has ever done.

Edited by talako

Hi Miamia65,

I am the Head Broadcast Technician on board the Voyager, so I am in charge of all the TV Satellites, Wayfinders, Pool Video Wall, etc... Basically if it has video involved, then I am involved. :)

Also, yes it is true...all the staterooms get new carpets, drapes, decorations, mattresses, etc.. Everything gets redone. This is the longest and largest Dry Dock that Royal Caribbean has ever done.

I think your doing a great for marketing for RCL.

well done and keep them coming

Hi Miamia65,

All those mods Sounds fantastic talako

so your the guy who sits in that glassed in booth with all the monitors I think it's near studio b?

Hi Miamia65,

I hope to appreciate all the hard work going into this refit/refurb, so Thanks for your updates and also your contribution.:D