Does "Moneybar" in cozumel have life jackets to rent?

k_y30

Hey all, I will be taking the breeze to cozumel soon and I want to go to Moneybar to snorkel but I can't swim very well. I will be bringing my own mask and snorkel but does anyone know if they have fins and a life vest to rent? And do you know the approximate price? Thanks!

Hey all, I will be taking the breeze to cozumel soon and I want to go to Moneybar to snorkel but I can't swim very well. I will be bringing my own mask and snorkel but does anyone know if they have fins and a life vest to rent? And do you know the approximate price? Thanks!

I know for sure fins and I think I remember snorkel vests but not for sure. $20 OR LESS.

LOVE the Money Bar!

We were just there. It was a flat $20 price for any snorkel gear and a locker. Hubby and I just needed fins and a life vest. They had one “normal” vest and the rest were the kind you inflate yourself. I hadn’t used that kind before but after I asked how it worked it was fine :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were just there. It was a flat $20 price for any snorkel gear and a locker. Hubby and I just needed fins and a life vest. They had one “normal” vest and the rest were the kind you inflate yourself. I hadn’t used that kind before but after I asked how it worked it was fine :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thank you for the info! Was it $20 per person or $20 for two?