Opening back up in November.

crewsweeper

Liz Pereira just posted a link to the carbijournal that says St Martin's port will reopen in November. No date but Director of Tourism reportedly said via a Skype to a onferenc ethat they're hoping for earlier dates from Royal Caribbean.

Port and Government of Sint Maarten say that port is open to cruise ships on November 11. It is not known if any cruise ships actually will return that early. The port schedule shows three ships including Holland Konigsdam being in Sint Maarten on Nov 11 - but Konigsdam is now going to St Croix on Nov 11. I did not check Carnival Fascination but I do not think it will go to SXM on Nov 11 either.

I will be surprised if any of major cruise lines return to SXM in November.

Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas was originally scheduled to port in Philipsburg on 17 Nov, but they moved that port to St Kitts on that day. However, they still show the same ship stopping in St Maartin the next week on 19 Nov. That is still a ways out, but for now it looks like they could be back mid-November.

Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas was originally scheduled to port in Philipsburg on 17 Nov, but they moved that port to St Kitts on that day. However, they still show the same ship stopping in St Maartin the next week on 19 Nov. That is still a ways out, but for now it looks like they could be back mid-November.

My cruise Allure of the Seas (nov 12 sailing) was scheduled originally to dock Nov 16th. I am hoping we can do it as I really dont want to go to mexico.