Show times on Brilliance

Too small to read...but on Brilliance, all the shows revolve around the 2 traditional seating times. Early dining goes to the AFTER dinner show...Late seating goes to the BEFORE dinner show....MTD...it's up to you to eat at a time that works with the show you choose...if you want to see a show at all1

Too small to read...but on Brilliance, all the shows revolve around the 2 traditional seating times. Early dining goes to the AFTER dinner show...Late seating goes to the BEFORE dinner show....MTD...it's up to you to eat at a time that works with the show you choose...if you want to see a show at all1

I asked about specific times, 7 and 9, etc. Thanks Ken but the 4 day cruise doesn't match our 12 night cruise and there was no consistency in showtimes (matinee, one show only, etc). If anyone has specific times they have experienced it will help us make our dinner reservations for MTD.

I asked about specific times, 7 and 9, etc. Thanks Ken but the 4 day cruise doesn't match our 12 night cruise and there was no consistency in showtimes (matinee, one show only, etc). If anyone has specific times they have experienced it will help us make our dinner reservations for MTD.

You may not be able to get reliable specific times. Even if you found a cruise compass of your exact itinerary, times could be different for your cruise, for example if there is a different Cruise Director or Activity Manager. I'd go with CB's recomendation and pick dining times close to the two traditional dining times.