Recommendations for shuttle POM to FLL

Bookmaid3304

I’m looking for recommendations for shuttle from POM to FLL. SAS, QLS or MJS? Dependability, ease to find? Looks like price is about the same. If you reserve a time, what happens if you are late off ship? Can you get a later shuttle? Flight is at 2:50. Arriving Norwegian Star at 8:00

I don't have advice about a shuttle, but I would like to say that using Uber worked out great for me. As soon as I exited the port area with my luggage, I opened the App and keyed in the FLL address. My driver sent me a message and I responded. He arrived in less than five minutes and I was at the airport quickly. I didn't have to worry about locating a shuttle or what time I would make it outside. This was on my last cruise and that trip was the first time I had ever used Uber. I used it to go from the airport to my hotel and then from the cruise port to the airport.

I’m looking for recommendations for shuttle from POM to FLL. SAS, QLS or MJS? Dependability, ease to find? Looks like price is about the same. If you reserve a time, what happens if you are late off ship? Can you get a later shuttle? Flight is at 2:50. Arriving Norwegian Star at 8:00

I have used SAS many times and never had any problems. The SAS driver will start to call you wanting to know where you are in the deboarding process. I always get there close to the time of my reservation. You would have to contact the shuttle about changing times.

What was the price charged?

Price for most of the popular shuttles is about $15 per person

Price for UberX or standard Lyft between POM and FLL is about $35 for the car; these will be sized for 2-3 passengers with standard bags. If anyone in your group packs like my wife you'd need UberXL for about double the fare :(