Are P&O now stopping at Kusadasi?

Presto2

Hi

Last year we were due to stop in Kusadasi for Ephesus and it was changed to Rhodes. To be honest we were more than happy with that. LOVE Rhodes.

We have a cruise booked on Oceana for April and Kusadasi is one of the stops. Just wondering if we will be likely to go there this time or if P&O are still replacing this port with another. Has this happened to anyone recently?

Ironically, it will be the Greek Easter the day we are due to go there, so I can't see them changing it to a Greek port as everything will be closed!

Thanks for any help

We were due to go to Kusadasi in September but due to the situation in Turkey they changed it to Katakolon. I cant see them going back there for a while if ever to be honest.

We were due to go to Santorini too but that ended up being Sarande in Albania.

We were due to go to Kusadasi in September but due to the situation in Turkey they changed it to Katakolon. I cant see them going back there for a while if ever to be honest.

We were due to go to Santorini too but that ended up being Sarande in Albania.

Very odd that they are still put it as a port in cruises

Would be more than happy not to go to Kusadasi but if they cancelled Santorini in any future cruise I'd be gutted !!!

I think they will be stuck for this cruise though as the Sunday we are due in Turkey is the Greek Easter Sunday and from past experience we know that everywhere comes to a stand still and is closed for the day . Not sure what they would do if they cancelled Turkey. Will be interesting to see what happens