Soda and More specific to the Grand

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:00 AM.
Chicago, Illinois
2,440 Posts
Joined Sep 2000
Does the Soda and More package specifically on the Grand cover anything else other than the usual soda, mocktails and hot chocolate? I think I remember reading that the ice cream venue on that ship has been changed into a combination coffee/ice cream location. Do they happen to have milkshakes there and, if so, are they covered under the Soda and More package or do they need to be purchased with a coffee card? And is the soft-serve ice cream still free?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Elyce

Chandris Amerikanis - late 1970's; Carnival Festivale, NCL Norway, Carnival Tropicale - 1980's; Carnival Celebration - 1989; HAL Westerdam - 12/2009; HAL Eurodam - 2/2011; HAL Nieuw Amsterdam - 1/2012; HAL Noordam - 2/2013; HAL Noordam - 1/2014; HAL Noordam - 2/2015; HAL Zuiderdam - 2/2016; Royal Princess - 1/2017

pa
7,207 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
Originally posted by elycelynne
Does the Soda and More package specifically on the Grand cover anything else other than the usual soda, mocktails and hot chocolate? I think I remember reading that the ice cream venue on that ship has been changed into a combination coffee/ice cream location. Do they happen to have milkshakes there and, if so, are they covered under the Soda and More package or do they need to be purchased with a coffee card? And is the soft-serve ice cream still free?
Juices all day and evening at any bar.
SAN RAMON, CALIFORNIA
1,614 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Unlimited Milkshakes at Coffee and Cones, yes! and don't forget to try the Key West Cooler mocktail, yummy.