1578 Junior Suite Serenade of the Seas

Serenade of the seas junior suite 1578 just of the 13 night baltic cruise please don't book this cabin its like sleeping below the runway at a major airport constant noise from the windjammer above think twice before you book it :mad::mad::mad: apart from that great cruise great staff and great fellow cruisers :):)

Serenade of the seas junior suite 1578 just of the 13 night baltic cruise please don't book this cabin its like sleeping below the runway at a major airport constant noise from the windjammer above think twice before you book it :mad::mad::mad: apart from that great cruise great staff and great fellow cruisers :):)

I am sorry to hear that. We spent 39 nights in 1078 on the Radiance and had no noise issues.

Before I book a cruise, I always check out the deck plans first to see what's above and what's below the cabin I want to book. I try to avoid any areas that may be near any kind of noise.

• 1 month later...

Yes, we just left Brilliance of the Seas in 1578 and the rolling carts on the tile in the Windjammer sounded like thunder. We mentioned it to our cabin steward and the next day someone from guest services called and gave us a 20% future cruise credit (about $520), we were very pleased that they were so proactive. We had JS 1086 booked on Serenade for May 2019 and I emailed my TA while on Brilliance and had her move us to mid-ship.