Easter Week Cruise

Angel59920

We are going on the 8 day Navigator of the seas cruise March 31th - April 8. I was wondering if the ship is going to feel more crowded that week, or if it will be just like any other cruise. So if anybody has taking a cruise on Easter week before what was your ship like that week.

We are going on the 8 day Navigator of the seas cruise March 31th - April 8. I was wondering if the ship is going to feel more crowded that week, or if it will be just like any other cruise. So if anybody has taking a cruise on Easter week before what was your ship like that week.

Honestly we have always cruised on full ships. Just during Easter week and such there are lots more children due to vacation. Nothing to do with crowding. You will have fun.

The ships almost always sail pretty full...and they are designed to sail full...it shouldn't "feel" any more crowded that week than any other!

The only thing you do need to watch out for....closings in port...many of these countries are highly religious and close down for holidays like Easter....

The ships almost always sail pretty full...and they are designed to sail full...it shouldn't "feel" any more crowded that week than any other!

The only thing you do need to watch out for....closings in port...many of these countries are highly religious and close down for holidays like Easter....

Thanks so much that is what I was thinking that they always sail pretty full and I'm sure it will be full that week. We get back the day of Easter so I don't think we will have to worry about missing any ports.

Thanks so much that is what I was thinking that they always sail pretty full and I'm sure it will be full that week. We get back the day of Easter so I don't think we will have to worry about missing any ports.

It's not just Easter Sunday itself, but Holy Week as a whole. In particular, Good Friday (two days before Easter) is considered an important part of the holiday, and I imagine that a number of places would be closed. I don't know that for sure (I've not cruised during this time period), but it's something to be aware of.

I was in Mexico (Cozumel) on Good Friday this year and I didn't notice that anything was closed. The port and beach resorts were very busy. The buffet lines on FOS that week (the week before Easter) weren't bad at all.

Archived