Suggestions

Glad you and the family enjoyed it Mic, always a good day out on the Merinda around the Bay, under ye olde bridge and up the Clyde River chomping on the Innes fish and chips, good stuff.;)

We have done the trip a few times, always a good day out when you have visitors.

No auto gratuities on the Merinda either. :hearteyes:

It was good and the NO auto gratuities was an extra benefit.

• 2 weeks later...

Those following might notice I said bugger the doctors and booked a longer cruise, he was actually OK with that, but put on some pretty strict rules.

The biggest concern he has is that I might have a fall, (or even sneeze or cough) and break something, need airlifting off, insurance will say “nope pre-existing” and I’ll en$ up too poor to pay his crazy fees.

That gave me pause for thought.

My annual policy renewal just arrived, but after the cervical spine surgery I wonder what will and won't be covered, and for how long.

I was told anything I booked within 3 months would not be covered at all. However, had not thought about longer term consequences (like a medivac from Antarctica).

That gave me pause for thought.

My annual policy renewal just arrived, but after the cervical spine surgery I wonder what will and won't be covered, and for how long.

I was told anything I booked within 3 months would not be covered at all. However, had not thought about longer term consequences (like a medivac from Antarctica).

I’m a big fan of declare. Docs biggest concern is the falls, and that as a result I break something like a hip. Most other things he is comfortable with.

Getting to the stage where I’ve got so much to declare, and will be not covered as it’s pre existing, that I am wondering if it’s worth taking insurance anymore.

But then I guess I will.

Those following might notice I said bugger the doctors and booked a longer cruise, he was actually OK with that, but put on some pretty strict rules.

The biggest concern he has is that I might have a fall, (or even sneeze or cough) and break something, need airlifting off, insurance will say “nope pre-existing” and I’ll en$ up too poor to pay his crazy fees.

Hopefully, if you take all the right precautions, you will manage just fine.

• 6 months later...

Just noticed, most will be aware, but anyway ended up booking the NCL Jewel to Tassie in Dec, and the Princess to Hawaii round trip next April. Bought a new chair.

The Tas one is Burnie, Hobart, Melbourne so no tendering. And it will be over before final payment on the long one.

Just noticed, most will be aware, but anyway ended up booking the NCL Jewel to Tassie in Dec, and the Princess to Hawaii round trip next April. Bought a new chair.

The Tas one is Burnie, Hobart, Melbourne so no tendering. And it will be over before final payment on the long one.

A good fail safe in case there are any issues.:D