HDMI Use on Breakaway?

Sybird

HDMI ports are very hard to access in the rear of the TV. I was in a mini suite on the Breakaway last year and if I remember correctly there is only one HDM port and it is taken by the ship's feed. We ended up watching our personal videos on our IPad. Not worth the trouble to mess things up..... Good luck!

For the BA's balcony & mini's - yes, they aren't easy to disconnect but doable, turn on smartphone's camera light to see better - use the same HDMI port as the HDTV video feed (you cannot switch the input source & will not have access to all interactive TV functions on the Sole TV until restored.) with a 6' adapter cable, 10' is better.

Documented in our 2015 and 2017 BA reviews below here.

Wife and I are big TV watchers so I bring one of these, it is smaller in real life and one the goes the other way 1.99 at monoprice along with a 3 port switch ( I had the switch) I then plug the TV feed back in and can connect my tablet, phone or Ipad into the other port to watch Movies or TV I have downloaded, on the better ships I can stream TV.

I also have USB to HDMI (MHL) cable for all of our phones and tablets that we plan on connecting.

48591.jpg

Wife and I are big TV watchers so I bring one of these, it is smaller in real life and one the goes the other way 1.99 at monoprice along with a 3 port switch ( I had the switch) I then plug the TV feed back in and can connect my tablet, phone or Ipad into the other port to watch Movies or TV I have downloaded, on the better ships I can stream TV.

I also have USB to HDMI (MHL) cable for all of our phones and tablets that we plan on connecting.

48591.jpg

Very good idea!!!