all veranda cabins forward and aft taken???

bz

We have signed up for a Koningsdam cruise 5/1/18 and the HAL website is showing ALL forward and aft cabins as unavailable on all decks. I've never seen this before on HAL or Celebrity. Anyone with a suggestion on how to find out what's going on? I can't imagine that big a group, and yes, I checked Inspiration Cruises, this cruise is not on their list.

that's a lot of travel agencies. Anyone know how to find out if there's an issue? I don't want to be on a cruise with a very large group as they take up lots of public areas. My TA says not to worry, but I'm worried!

The Konigsdam is doing two itineraries, both starting on May 1st, 2018. So maybe some cabins are blocked off for the longer itinerary? You can try putting in the cabin number you want on the "stateroom selection" page over on HAL' s website, and see if it's available, if I'm making any sense.

HAL is also showing obstructed verandahs at the same price as the standard verandahs on both the May 1-12 itinerary and the May 1-19 itinerary. There are many more standard verandahs available than obstructed ones: forward, aft, and center verandahs are available. I did a cursory internet search, and I can't find mention of any large groups on your cruise.

If these are the lowest category of verandah cabins HAL may be holding them back, to offer them later at "low, low, get 'em while you can" pricing. I often see that happen with HHs (obstructed OVs) and VHs -- not being sold until closer to sailing date. Just a thought ....

If these are the lowest category of verandah cabins HAL may be holding them back, to offer them later at "low, low, get 'em while you can" pricing. I often see that happen with HHs (obstructed OVs) and VHs -- not being sold until closer to sailing date. Just a thought ....

That's a good thought. I bet that's it:)