Fantasy ship information please

vinonme2

I just booked my first Carnival cruise and hope you can give me some information I can't find on their web site.

I will be sailing out of Mobile. When does embarkation begin for a 4 pm sailing?

Also, if anyone has a recent dining room menu, I would appreciate seeing it.

Thank you!

I don't have a recent dining menu but we sailed on the Fantasy at the end of July. It is an older ship, but we had a fantastic time. Mikey the CD if he is there is THE BEST!! The food was really good and we always love Guys burgers and the pizza. If it is a 5 day they do not have lobster anymore but they still have prime rib.

We boarded about noon and it was a wonderful easy embarkation!! Have a great time!!!

http://zydecocruiser.net has a ton of menus on his site. Other than maybe the Mobile port of call, you can get a pretty good idea of what to expect foodwise. The first sea day will be a "cruise elegant" night. There are no extra charge specialty restaurants on the Fantasy, but it has Guy's Burgers and Blue Iguana Cantina (great breakfast burritos)

You should have been asked to choose an arrival time for your embarkation (at least I was for our January cruise on the Fantasy), you can show up later than that, but they are not supposed to let you in earlier.

Does anyone know who the current CD is on Fantasy and is there a way to contact him/her prior to a cruise? My son is planning a proposal while onboard and we were hoping to have the crew and our fellow cruisers be a part of this special moment!!

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Does anyone know who the current CD is on Fantasy and is there a way to contact him/her prior to a cruise? My son is planning a proposal while onboard and we were hoping to have the crew and our fellow cruisers be a part of this special moment!!

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Mikey is the current cruise director. He's the best cruise director I've ever had. I know he has a Facebook page but you might also get a message to him through John Heald.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums