Called NCL got misinfo about DSC for Haven

erdoran

Unless I am missing something, which I doubt....I had called to ask for more info about the Jade Haven. Was told;

1. Haven DSC absolutely covers butler & concierge tips - I doubt it, but is IS a much smaller Haven with less staff to tip...but I still doubt it.

2. Jade Haven has its own private restaurant and bar, they just don’t show up on deck plan. Moderno’s and Cagney’s for breakfast & lunch, but absolutely Haven private restaurant for dinner, and of course separate Haven private bar.

3. Does Jade have unlimited internet and can I get credit for my “free” internet pkg? Yes, they have unlimited internet but no, ,I don’t get credit.

Very disappointing when CC knows more than the paid NCL reps and their scripts....

Unless I am missing something, which I doubt....I had called to ask for more info about the Jade Haven. Was told;

1. Haven DSC absolutely covers butler & concierge tips - I doubt it, but is IS a much smaller Haven with less staff to tip...but I still doubt it.

2. Jade Haven has its own private restaurant and bar, they just don’t show up on deck plan. Moderno’s and Cagney’s for breakfast & lunch, but absolutely Haven private restaurant for dinner, and of course separate Haven private bar.

3. Does Jade have unlimited internet and can I get credit for my “free” internet pkg? Yes, they have unlimited internet but no, ,I don’t get credit.

Very disappointing when CC knows more than the paid NCL reps and their scripts....

You are correct that the DSC does NOT cover the Butler and Concierge.

There is NO Haven exclusive dinner restaurant included! There is NO Haven bar!

(I'm sorry, but I don't know for certain about the internet credit, but based on other's reviews, I believe you might be able to get credit toward a "better" internet package.)

Maybe you got a brand new representative who is under-NCL-educated and info overwhelmed!

Yes sometimes the cold call NCL line is confused LOL

However, some interpret suite dining in Moderno for breakfast and lunch as a private restaurant for suite guests. So its really a play on words. Its just for breakfast and lunch though.

Butlers are not covered by the auto gratuities and its a shame they don't know that. This is why its best to get a personal PCC at NCL that has worked there for many years that knows everything.