Sailing on the Grand tomorrow

MIJOY

I choose to do the best available, still waiting cabin assignment. I have done this before and was always assigned cabin in time to print luggage tags. Called princess and was told we would find out cabin at check in. Wondering how do we do luggage tags. Should we attach tags and just write cabin on, or will they give us tags there with correct cabin. I know this seams simple and they will get me straightened out when we get there, just trying to save myself a little aggravation

I choose to do the best available, still waiting cabin assignment. I have done this before and was always assigned cabin in time to print luggage tags. Called princess and was told we would find out cabin at check in. Wondering how do we do luggage tags. Should we attach tags and just write cabin on, or will they give us tags there with correct cabin. I know this seams simple and they will get me straightened out when we get there, just trying to save myself a little aggravation

Porters have a list of cabin assignments and bag tags. They will write them in. Fear not it will work out. ;)

Check the personalizer/bag tags and or travel summary tonight and in the morning if possible.

I would say it will be assigned by the end of business today. Pacific Time.

Porters have a list of cabin assignments and bag tags. They will write them in. Fear not it will work out. ;)

Check the personalizer/bag tags and or travel summary tonight and in the morning if possible.

I would say it will be assigned by the end of business today. Pacific Time.

I agree.... check you online personlizer late late tonight, bet it will be in there later on the traveler summary part.

Those recommending checking at the last minute..

The problem is you usually get locked out of your current cruise in your Personalizer 24 hours before sailing.

Srpilo

One can still access/check bag tags and travel summary up to sailing time. At least it was for us. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Those recommending checking at the last minute..

The problem is you usually get locked out of your current cruise in your Personalizer 24 hours before sailing.

Srpilo

You can access it just not make any changes, bookings or requests etc.

Happy you have a cabin....we are on the cruise after you...in Feb.we were B2B and we had the Grand Suite and had to cancel two days before our cruise....I still wonder and hope somebody got a great upgrade...but I would be nervous if I didn't know what cabin I was in....I hope you got a good one...enjoy....see you on the pier Aug. 6th