Favorite St. Lucia Photos

Host Faith

I've seen some threads like this in other Port of Call forums, let's see how many photos we can get on this one! Anyone have favorite photos from St. Lucia?:D

Mine:

Watching a sailboat from Jalousie Beach:

attachment.php?attachmentid=147128&stc=1&d=1266605688

Big banana leaf at the plantation:

attachment.php?attachmentid=147130&stc=1&d=1266605688

Fruit stand- I love all the different shades of green:

attachment.php?attachmentid=147131&stc=1&d=1266605688

One of the Pitons at Jalousie Beach

attachment.php?attachmentid=147132&stc=1&d=1266605688

8721_1268586196068_1272233709_801938_1268591_n.jpg.6989ae0c0cf91b781b21a36e534f4537.jpg

990057144_BananaLeaf.jpg.1921a7ebaebd7d0cddf64e9c9f1dc23f.jpg

Green.jpg.1800ce32e4fdedd647e188f487e2ea8b.jpg

Jalousie.jpg.343babb89b4e64d167e5b606d0eb1a51.jpg

Incredible photos everyone! mnbruce, I love the Piton beer pic, that was a great idea.

chrysalis, how long ago did you do whale watching? With what tour company? The pictures are amazing.*

We have been whalewatching for the past 6 years in a row, and will be doing so in March again. All the time with Hackshaw's....you see one of their boats in the photo. I was on a sistership at the time. You can find them on google....they are a very classy operation, and we love our days with them.

Here is a video I put together a couple of years ago....

mnbruce, I love the Piton beer pic, that was a great idea.

Thanks Faith. My only regret is that I did not have a full bottle of beer. It probably would have made a better photo. What a beautiful island it is and the Pitons are beautiful.

786449584_MDYoj-L.jpg

We have been whalewatching for the past 6 years in a row, and will be doing so in March again. All the time with Hackshaw's....you see one of their boats in the photo. I was on a sistership at the time. You can find them on google....they are a very classy operation, and we love our days with them.

Here is a video I put together a couple of years ago....

chrysalis,

You mentioned you are going whale watching with Hackshaw's in March again - when will you be in port? We were trying to find enough people for the whale watch special (which includes snorkeling and lunch) and haven't had much luck. We will be in port on March 17th.

Thanks!

chrysalis,

You mentioned you are going whale watching with Hackshaw's in March again - when will you be in port? We were trying to find enough people for the whale watch special (which includes snorkeling and lunch) and haven't had much luck. We will be in port on March 17th.

Thanks!

We will be in St Lucia during the March 30th sailing of the Ruby Princess, so I guess we will really be there in early April. I have had great success is putting together a group of 18 or so people from our roll calls. This will be our 7 or 8 year of going with Hackshaw's.

Too bad we are not going later in March - we could have went with you guys. I had no luck getting people to go and there are two RC ships in port the same day and I posted on both. All I know if our board for the our cruise is very slow - not much action. Kind of a bummer because when we went to the Bahamas last year, that board was great and we all meet up for lunch during the cruise and other things. Oh well, nothing much more I can do about it - I am kind of done "begging." Have fun!

I've seen some threads like this in other Port of Call forums, let's see how many photos we can get on this one! Anyone have favorite photos from St. Lucia?:D

Here is one I took last week. [ATTACH]147632[/ATTACH]

I love that picture! Great shot :)

Did you take the water taxi to and from Jalousie beach and what was the cost? Who did you use to get there? Going next week so would love to hear. Thanks

We actually took a tour with Spencer Ambrose. You can find a lot of info about him in the St. Lucia forum. I highly recommend his tour.

His website is spencerambrose dot com.

We took a water taxi to Jalousie, it was a lot of fun. The taxi was included in the tour price.

We have reservations for next week with him already but I had a hard time confirming the water taxi details. all he said was that he would have it all arranged for us. I am trusting this is so because he was so prompt on replies and all the good reviews.

Thanks

We have reservations for next week with him already but I had a hard time confirming the water taxi details. all he said was that he would have it all arranged for us. I am trusting this is so because he was so prompt on replies and all the good reviews.

Thanks

We did the tour with Cosol and everything was prearranged so I had no idea what to expect. There are several boats going back and forth to the beach so you should not have any problem. The beach is amazingly beautiful.

I love the pictures of the pitons, but we are not going on excursion that includes them. Can you see the Pitons when you pull into St. Lucia or from the port area? Thx

You cannot see the Pitons from the cruise ship pier unfortunately. You really should find a way to see them while you are there. It will certainly be one of you most memorable experiences on St Lucia.

I love the pictures of the pitons, but we are not going on excursion that includes them. Can you see the Pitons when you pull into St. Lucia or from the port area? Thx

I'm not sure of the route that Carnival takes, but when we woke up around 5 am the morning of our St. Lucia stop, we could see the pitons from our balcony. It was an incredible view. The sun had not risen yet, it was just beginning to peek on the horizon. There was a mist in the air too. The pitons were up close and mysterious looking. We're doing the same route on RCCL this summer and I'm going to be up to make sure I see them again!

I'm not sure of the route that Carnival takes, but when we woke up around 5 am the morning of our St. Lucia stop, we could see the pitons from our balcony. It was an incredible view. The sun had not risen yet, it was just beginning to peek on the horizon. There was a mist in the air too. The pitons were up close and mysterious looking. We're doing the same route on RCCL this summer and I'm going to be up to make sure I see them again!

I am not sure of the route either, but I hope it is the same as yours. I am an early riser, so this would be great. Thanks.

Archived