Difference between Mini-Suite and Balcony room on Epic

beach.bum

New to NCL (prior Royal cruiser). Was hoping someone could explain the difference between a mini-suite (balcony) and a regular balcony stateroom on Epic. I’ve looked at the website, but don’t see much difference so thought perhaps I’m just missing something.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

New to NCL (prior Royal cruiser). Was hoping someone could explain the difference between a mini-suite (balcony) and a regular balcony stateroom on Epic. I’ve looked at the website, but don’t see much difference so thought perhaps I’m just missing something.

We were recently on the Epic for 22 days on TA & Med cruises. We had an aft balcony. As I would walk the halls I'd look into the min-suites on deck 9 and the only difference was that they are deeper. Same width, but longer. That will give you another closet.

We really enjoyed the Epic! Hope you do!

John

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're sailing in a spa mini-suite on Epic in December, and from what I've found while researching, a balcony cabin is 216 sq ft, while a mini-suite is 245 sq feet. Also, it appears the mini-suites (at least some? Most?) have a bathtub/shower instead of just a shower. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :) We selected the mini-suite since there are 3 of us, and the little bit of extra room works for us.

There is a definite size difference in the cabin and balcony. The mini-suites are definitely larger. When we were on the Epic we attended the 'cabin crawl' and got the opportunity at actually see the different cabins.....there is a very discernible size difference in a mini suite.