HEADS UP- Carnival canceling Amazing Race excursion (and not telling people)

jacobtsf

Just what the title says, I discovered my Cozumel Amazing Race excursion was canceled when I logged on to look up the start time of the excursion. I tried to rebook the excursion only to discover it was no longer offered, I never got any notice from Carnival that this happened, and when I called their customer service to ask what happened they had no clue, just that it is no longer offered. I did some research and found that I had received a full refund on June 18th, I just really wish they would have said anything.

I contacted Amazing Race, and they said they were booking Carnival passengers directly on their website, so I was able to sign up there with no problem at all.

Just what the title says, I discovered my Cozumel Amazing Race excursion was canceled when I logged on to look up the start time of the excursion. I tried to rebook the excursion only to discover it was no longer offered, I never got any notice from Carnival that this happened, and when I called their customer service to ask what happened they had no clue, just that it is no longer offered. I did some research and found that I had received a full refund on June 18th, I just really wish they would have said anything.

I contacted Amazing Race, and they said they were booking Carnival passengers directly on their website, so I was able to sign up there with no problem at all.

Unfortunately this happens from time to time when contracts with operators lapse and new contracts cannot be agreed upon on time. I agree they should have let you know they were canceling and giving you a refund.

Glad you caught it in time and were able to rebook.

• 1 month later...