Luggage Tags...FYI

Georgia_Peaches

If they don't arrive in time, please do not fret at all about not having luggage tags. I did last Celebrity cruise when my tags could neither be printed not arrive in the mail in time, and it was completely unnecessary stress.

I had my luggage tagged at the pier in all of three minutes with a porter. I stepped up, they gave me blanks and a pen, and I wrote my last name and cabin number on the tags and left.

There's NOTHING to worry about either way.

I tried, and tried, and tried to print the luggage tags. Just didn't work no matter what I did to the computer - sometimes you have to request them if you want them already tagged to your bag when you arrive to the pier!

Did you try using a different browser? Sometimes I find some things don't work on Chrome but work on Microsoft Edge.

Did you try using a different browser? Sometimes I find some things don't work on Chrome but work on Microsoft Edge.

Brilliant suggestion!! I changed browser and was so excited when it worked - BUT - the luggage tags that came up were for our 1st room reservation:eek: We had up-graded and the original room we had chosen is what the luggage tags were. So, now we wait for our luggage!

Thank you so much for helping - I will remember that for next time, because I know there will be a next time!;)