Go Better beverage perk

chaps612

I just booked a Christmas cruise 2017 out of FLL on the Silhouette. I received the Go Better perk. I was told two different things by two different celebrity reps. First two passengers receive classic drink package plus OBC and passenger number three receives nothing vs pax no. 3 receives non alcoholic package. Which is correct?? I did the search function on the celebrity website to no avail. Any good info out there?? Thanks

Unfortunately, we cannot answer this question for you, as there are always promotions going and coming frequently with any cruise line.

As such, not knowing which promotion you booked under or which promotions are applicable.to your sailing, they are not standard across the board or applicable to all sailings at all times.

Your options include: keep calling until you get the answer you want or accept the answer you last received or wait until you see a promo which you like then cancel and re-book under that promo.

Just like cruise fares, promos are constantly changing, sometimes for 'the better' sometimes 'against' you...

bon voyage

Thank you sir. I did receive the answer I wanted. However, the proof will be on embarkation day.

c - actually, I would not wait until embarkation to find out if it is true or not. Please request an email that you can save on your phone in case there is a discrepancy, negatively.

bon voyage

Under the "World is Open" promotion that started on September 6th, and by booking a minimum Oceanview category, first 2 guests receive 2 perks. Any 3rd/4th guests in same stateroom as first 2 are at half price.

The non-alcoholic beverage package and 40 internet minutes for 3rd/4th guests, have not been offered since World Is Open started. Current promotion is slated to end Nov. 1

From the website:

THE WORLD IS BEST EXPERIENCED WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY—AND US.

Offer extended—you have more time to get TWO free perks while additional guests beyond the first two in your room gets HALF OFF their cruise fares with The World Is Open Sale.* So, there’s no better time than now to plan a getaway with friends or a family vacation.

First two guests in your room choose 2 free perks:

Classic Beverage Package • Prepaid Tips • Unlimited WI-FI • $150 to spend on board.

Additional guests in your stateroom HALF OFF cruise fares.

Book ocean view or higher, and guests beyond the first two in your room save 50% off their cruise fares.

Want it all and more?

Book Suite Class accommodations and the first two guests get all FOUR perks—with an upgrade to a Premium Beverage Package. Plus, additional guests in your suite each get HALF OFF their cruise fares.*

The world is open, so take advantage of it on a Celebrity Cruises vacation. Book by November 1 and get this incredible offer applied to almost any sailing departing November 2017 through April 2019.

Edited by Pitboss32
additional information