New cabins on Independence of the Seas

I'm looking at a short cruise in the Indy in January. Two questions:

1) what are the room numbers of the added cabins? It would be nice to stay in a new room.

2) many of the recent reviews discuss how crowded the ship is. Do you think that's because it is summer vacation so lots of 3rd and 4th bunks filled, or do the extra 100 cabins really make that much difference?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I'm looking at a short cruise in the Indy in January. Two questions:

1) what are the room numbers of the added cabins? It would be nice to stay in a new room.

2) many of the recent reviews discuss how crowded the ship is. Do you think that's because it is summer vacation so lots of 3rd and 4th bunks filled, or do the extra 100 cabins really make that much difference?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I like the Independence. I'm sure a lot has to do with the time of year. January there will be a lot less triples, quads & quints. I'm sure the extra 100 cabins/200 pax is noticeable, if you really pay attention to it. Try not to. January is a nice time to cruise.

All the new cabins are shown here:

https://www.******************.com/2017/12/16/deck-deck-drydock-changes-royal-caribbeans-independence-of-the-seas

I hope it won’t be as crowded as the reviews say but I suppose they have taken public space to add those 100 cabins and the reviews are fairly consistent. Liberty has also had new cabins and the reviews don’t seem so bad.