Less than

M&Mtime

12 hours until we set sail on the paradise. This is my 7th cruise and I am most excited for this one. This will be my kids first cruise and as of now it is still a total surprise. I can't wait to give them the letter in front of the aquarium and saying we are going on a cruise and see the expression on their faces.

Excited Dad right here...being in the Army I have missed out on a lot and can't wait to pay them back for everything they have had to put up with over the years.

Have an awesome time with the surprise. When the kids were a bit younger we loaded them all up one day for a family vacation to Florida. We weren't telling them where we were going. So we were going to pull into the beach but we had to make a Pitt stop around Gainsville and they saw a license plate and exclaimed "we're at Florida".

Now we live "at" Florida lol.

EXCELLENT! I know you're gonna have an outstanding trip aboard my favorite ship, "Paradise". I too, wish I could see the kids when you "break the news" to them.

THANK YOU for your service!

"SKY"

P.S. Say "HELLO" to the C.D. Steve Cassel for me, and be sure to catch the BIG SHOW "8 More Seconds". It's GREAT!