Specialty Dining question

SuperMommy

I apologize if this has been asked and answered. We are sailing on the Jade with the UBP for myself, husband and sister and the SPD for my mother and father as they are not big drinkers. We will likely join them one evening in a specialty restaurant. For their other two evenings would they be able to transfer a dinner to my husband and I or perhaps use four credits that one evening and then two on another evening by themselves? Please no lectures about trying to rip off NCL or not following rules. We have been very loyal Norwegians having celebrated many occasions in their specialty restaurants. This is, however, our shortest cruise and my mother wishes to dine more as a group and not have separate dinners with my just my dad on a seven night cruise. I also don't think we'll all manage three specialty restaurants in that time span. I'm just looking for advice from those who have used credits before and if we should try to squeeze three in, or if it not a big deal for them to transfer two to those of us on the UBP for one meal. Thanks for your help.

According to the FAQ , no.

CAN I BUY DINNER FOR MY FRIENDS WITH A SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE?

Specialty Dining Packages are for personal consumption. If you wish to pay for someone else’s dinner, you will incur in regular cover charges for their consumption.