Escape the Big Top and Howl at the Moon

Janman

Headed out on the Breakaway and trying to make entertainment reservations. Can anyone tell me when during the cruise have they scheduled Escape at the Big Top and Howl at the Moon shows? Are either on the same nights as Rock of Ages or Burn the Floor?

Headed out on the Breakaway and trying to make entertainment reservations. Can anyone tell me when during the cruise have they scheduled Escape at the Big Top and Howl at the Moon shows? Are either on the same nights as Rock of Ages or Burn the Floor?

Howl usually runs every other night starting on embarkation day (4 shows during a 7 day cruise). Even if it’s on a night you have reservations to another show, it’s a 4 hour performance. It will still be going when the production show lets out. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by pmang

We did Escape the Big Top last week. It was scheduled mostly during day hours, but at least one night, with no discernible pattern. We just walked up the last day and got in; didn't even reserve it.

It was pretty tough and our group of 10 was really too large to work together effectively. But I enjoyed it.