Crown vs. Grand

illiniwahoo

Are you in marketing? I doubt I know anyone else who chooses their cruise ship based on six-digit accuracy in GRT.

To me, those numbers mean quite a bit! After experiencing both of these ships, it was obvious one ship felt far more crowded than the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Having done both SFO and LAX many times, I don't agree. From LAX to San Pedro is a straight shot down the 405 Frwy and only about 20 minutes by shuttle. Since SFO is outside SF it is much further and you have to fight the horrible traffic by the pier. We sat in traffic for 45 mins embarking and our disembark pickup ride was delayed for over an hour trying to get thru the SF Embarkadaro pier traffic!

• 1 month later...

It will be pleasant in the 70s and 80s. Pack spring/summer travel attire. If you plan to go the tops of the volcanic peaks then bring warm jackets as it can be very cold and windy. Check out this link, it gives the weather for March 2016: https://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/PHNL/2016/3/11/MonthlyHistory.html?req_city=Honolulu&req_state=HI&req_statename=Hawaii&reqdb.zip=96801&reqdb.magic=1&reqdb.wmo=99999