Soda Card Question

seamist

I am not much for sodas per se....but I do enjoy sparkling water, i.e., club soda, etc.

Does anyone know if the $25 Soda Fountain Value Card would include the sparkling waters such as Perrier? Or is it cokes, etc. only?

I am not much for sodas per se....but I do enjoy sparkling water, i.e., club soda, etc.

Does anyone know if the $25 Soda Fountain Value Card would include the sparkling waters such as Perrier? Or is it cokes, etc. only?

From the HAL website "pre-paid fountain soda beverage value card for $25 and receive $50 toward

fountain soda". Since club soda comes from a gun, it should be covered.

Nice city. I graduated from Shortridge and attended Butler. Go Dogs!!

Edited by Crew News

Absolutely you can get club soda with any soda card from any bar steward (it is my drink of choice), with your choice of garnish if you like. The $25 card provides the club soda from a gun but you can buy a can with the other beverage cards. Sparkling water (like Pellegrino) and bottled water (like Perrier) are not considered 'soda' so only covered under the beverage card, not the $25 soda card.

My favorite and most refreshing beverage is to add a single packet of Crystal Light lemonade (but get a bigger glass) as it turns into a volcano if you add to a can.