Where can I find more information about QV Staterooms?

DonRobertoSanJuan

I am looking at a cruise on the Queen Victoria and have tried to find good info about Balcony staterooms, like square footage, obstructions, bathroom etc..

Where can I find this information?

Hi DonRobertoSanJuan,

Try here as a starting point, then ask any questions you still have :): http://www.cunard.co.uk/cruise-ships/queen-victoria/

Thanks, pepperrn. I did go there, but the information is very general. I could not find any details. Maybe there is a link on Cruise Critic for this?
What questions did you have DonRobertoSanJuan? There are a lot of knowledgeable, informative, experienced and friendly people here, ask away :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all for your replies. I had hoped the Cunard board would have a cabin review section, like on the Celebrity board, where people note what they liked or disliked about their specific cabin (number).

In the end I found very few cabin options for my cruise and ended up booking the furthest aft balcony cabin, next to a suite. Maybe some of the suite will rub off on us :rolleyes:

Thanks all for your replies. I had hoped the Cunard board would have a cabin review section, like on the Celebrity board, where people note what they liked or disliked about their specific cabin (number).

In the end I found very few cabin options for my cruise and ended up booking the furthest aft balcony cabin, next to a suite. Maybe some of the suite will rub off on us :rolleyes:

Perhaps they will invite you in for drinks(yn):cocktail::champagne-toast::whiskey-glass::tropical-drink: