Oasis, 15-22 April 2018

It has been 13 years since I sailed RCCL. In 2015 I sailed Jewel and found it to be the most beautiful ship I had sailed, best entertainment and the worst food. On Oasis, I found a more beautiful ship, the finest entertainment anywhere, and very good food. The crew staff is excellent, but the dinning room staff is over worked as our waiter had 30 paxs to serve with 1 assistant. I read about dinning room dress and found that men's shorts were accepted and that formal nights varied from tuxs to shorts. Who knows! The cast of Cats was doing their first shows on this cruise and it was fantastic! I had reservations for Cats and comedy night and that helped but there was of room for those who did not have reservations. I would suggest reservations if possible. I was very impressed and will go back again.

To Mimi Pal; we did not watch any movies in the theatre or have the drink package. I can tell you that 2 'frozen' drinks cost $23.00+ and that to watch a movie in your room cost $12 +/-. Yes, we did not watch a movie in our room as on Princess we watched 4 first run movies for free 6 weeks ago.