Pregnant :)

stepha06

We just found out over the weekend we are expecting again. This will be our third child, fifth pregnancy ( two were miscarriages) we are so excited. I can honestly say that I have only been on one cruie that I was not pregnant... I love it because it gives me an excuse to eat. :)

I am just so excited and thought I'd share.

Congratulations!!!!

I cruised pregnant for the first time this passed January! Our new little one is due any day now...hopefully sooner rather than later!

• 2 months later...

Did anyone take Royal or Celebrity when pregnant. Their website asks us to submit our doctors letter and I have not gotten a reply back. I was just wondering how long that took. Their website asked people not to ask when they would be getting a reply - that it would delay the process. That statement was a little off-putting to say the least.

Congratulations! Yay for babies!

I cruised when I was 14 weeks pregnant. Never got sick (on or off the boat, or at all for that matter) and had a great time! Only wished we had done it one more time at 23 weeks before the cut off! HAHA! My son is now 4.5 months old!:eek: Where has the time gone?

Well I dont know about a cruise but we took our 5.5 mo old to yellowstone for a 9 day trip and had a great time. I think he was still getting up once or twice but we took turns.

Later when they can run but not really follow directions, travel gets a little harder. Hope you have something fun planned soon!

Congratulations! We planned our cruise over a year ago (we leave next Saturday) and 2 months after we planned the trip I had to call my Dad to say "We have to add one more passenger to our cruise next year!" We actually had to change ships and cruise dates because she was 6 days shy of her 6 month mark and couldn't cruise with our original date.

So very exciting! Enjoy the food and I hope you have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy!

Archived