Brunch

westfamily

Hello

First time cruiser on NCL. Is there a brunch option like that other lines Palo? We just booked Bliss October ‘19 and I’m really looking forward to trying out BCL and the bigger style of ships. However, we love Palo and it may honestly be the only thing we miss about that line.

Thanks!

No brunch option.

Daily, complimentary lunch includes Taste and Savor main dining rooms, Garden Cafe Buffet, The Local grill. There are snacks up in the observation lounge.

Sea days, Margaritaville and Food Republic (good place) will be open (additional cost).

Sea days, TBD on whether there will be a themed complimentary buffet.

What is it you are looking for when referring to Brunch? When we make plans to go to brunch it is basically the time of the meal with the addition of some type of alcoholic beverage like mimosas or bloody marys. Think like anywhere between 10:00-2:00. You can certainly go a multitude of places on the ship where you can create your own brunch. For me that would be Osheehans or on the breakaway, the Local. Of which I think is open all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is it you are looking for when referring to Brunch? When we make plans to go to brunch it is basically the time of the meal with the addition of some type of alcoholic beverage like mimosas or bloody marys. Think like anywhere between 10:00-2:00. You can certainly go a multitude of places on the ship where you can create your own brunch. For me that would be Osheehans or on the breakaway, the Local. Of which I think is open all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! To answer your question:

Well on a different line Palo is an adults only restaurant with either dinner or brunch service. Dinner is just like any of the higher end sit down restaurants just with a very upscale feel. Brunch is offered on sea days and has both menu items and an elaborate buffet. It’s become our sea day tradition because it’s a nice getaway from the kids, all kids, not just ours. Its that meal where you just get treated so well and the food is fantastic! We will miss it but I’m happy that we are trying something else.

Thanks again!

Thanks! To answer your question:

Well on a different line Palo is an adults only restaurant with either dinner or brunch service. Dinner is just like any of the higher end sit down restaurants just with a very upscale feel. Brunch is offered on sea days and has both menu items and an elaborate buffet. It’s become our sea day tradition because it’s a nice getaway from the kids, all kids, not just ours. Its that meal where you just get treated so well and the food is fantastic! We will miss it but I’m happy that we are trying something else.

Thanks again!

You don’t need brunch to day drink:D

The meals are traditional breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is no brunch menu that combines breakfast and lunch. Also, no restaurant where you can truly get away from kids. While there may be fewer in the specialty restaurants, they are still there. But they will gladly serve you a drink.

The meals are traditional breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is no brunch menu that combines breakfast and lunch. Also, no restaurant where you can truly get away from kids. While there may be fewer in the specialty restaurants, they are still there. But they will gladly serve you a drink.

Palo is a very specific reference, not a normal MDR breakfast. And the answer is still, “no”, there is nothing like it on NCL.

Palo is a very specific reference, not a normal MDR breakfast. And the answer is still, “no”, there is nothing like it on NCL.

I'm aware, it is the adult only restaurant on Disney. Half of what the OP wanted was a kid free restaurant, and it just doesn't exist on NCL.