Canceling Excursion to Rebook on Sale

3Blessings

We have an excursion booked through Royal and see that it is now $10 cheaper. We called to get a rebook at the lower price but the person told us that there was only one spot available.

Has anyone been told this and still canceled and were able to rebook at the sale price?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've only cancelled and rebooked from the website, but I could see where that could happen doing so online. You'd think they'd have more control when doing it over the phone, but maybe not. Might be worthwhile to try again with a different rep.

Certainly possible. Not sure how long it takes when you cancel to free up the slots to rebook. I have always cancelled online and immediately rebooked.

Depending on what the excursion is and demand they often add more buses or additional sessions as they fill up.

Edited by LeeW
more

We couldn't figure out how to cancel it online. Help?!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Go to the Cruise Planner. Top of page is a link to your purchases, which lists everything done through the cruise planner including free dining reservations. Scroll down to the item and look at the details - button to cancel is there. Money will show up on original credit card in a few days. Not sure if you used OBC how long that takes, but reports here are immediate.