Scenic Diamond review

wishIweretravelling

My review of the Bordeaux cruise on the Scenic Diamond has been posted: https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=595331

On whole, it was a good cruise, but had some definite misses in addition to a number of hits. I think I'm now a bit better informed re what to look for in a river cruise. And now understand some things about the Scenic product that I did not previously understand.

I'm open to any questions anyone might have.

Thanks for you balanced review. Our only experience was last year on the Scenic Spirit in Southeast Asia. We were the ONLY Americans on the trip! We had a great trip including a fantastic tour director. I will likely have questions as we get closer to our Scenic Amber cruise next August.

My review of the Bordeaux cruise on the Scenic Diamond has been posted: https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=595331

On whole' date=' it was a good cruise, but had some definite misses in addition to a number of hits. I think I'm now a bit better informed re what to look for in a river cruise. And now understand some things about the Scenic product that I did not previously understand.

I'm open to any questions anyone might have.[/quote']

Your experience very much mirrored ours.

Food was a disappointment, with few exceptions. Dining room service ranged from good to poor, with attitude being an issue with one female in particular. Excursions were too limited. All in all, good but will not be repeating with Scenic.

Don't judge all river lines by this one. AMA remains our hands down favorite and we love the experience they provide.