Boardwalk Balcony Incentive question

Acheavacci

The incentives for the Boardwalk Balcony state dinner forfour at Johnny Rocket’s. I am interested in booking two cabins for our family of four (me and husband in one and two teen children in the other). Would this give us two dinners for four or two dinners for two based on the cabin occupancy?

Also, I am looking at the Western Caribbean itinerary. The price is the same for the Boardwalk Balcony (12315/12317) on the Harmony out of Fort Lauderdale on 11-10-19 and Boardwalk Balcony (11295/11297) on the Symphony out of Miami on 11-9-19. Is there a major difference between ports? Would you choose one over the other for a first cruise? We would be flying on SW into Fort Lauderdale the night before so we would have to take a later flight on Friday due to school.

TIA!

I would pick Harmony for the better date and ease of sailing out of Port Everglades/Fort Lauderdale.

Your ports of call are the same; do you mean the ports of embarkation? I prefer Port Everglades because I, too, fly SW to my cruises. I also find Fort Lauderdale hotels less expensive and more cruiser-friendly.

Harmony is out of Port Canaveral in Nov 2019.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh, thank you for the correction. I totally misread the port. That being the case I would fly in/out of MCO for Harmony and Fort Lauderdale for Symphony. Both have same itinerary but in different order.

Orlando has more direct flights and slightly cheaper airfare but more travel distance to port. Fort Lauderdale close to port but rarely a direct flight that is reasonably priced. Decisions:eek: