Trikes Aruba or UTV tour to see the island?

odot12

Booked with Trikes Aruba for an upcoming trip next month. But I've also now been looking at a UTV tour from Around Aruba, or ABC tours as a possibility instead. Both have great reviews. Anyone here done both that could make a recommendation?

• 2 weeks later...

We are just back from the celebrity eclipse 14 day carribean cruise. We did the trikes on Aruba, I have no motorcycle experience and requested an automatic. There were 6 stops at the church, lighthouse, beach the cantina and 2 others I can't remember. Plenty of time for pictures and only 2 to 3 hours so you have the other half of the day to do what you want.

You're spending about 2/3 of your time driving - along the beach, in the hills, through downtown and on highway. At each stop the guide explained the history.

I found them easy to drive, easy to handle and glad my wife took pictures. I attached my go pro to the front.

The quads were all filthy and dusty, if that's your thing, go for it, but you'll definatly need to change if doing another event. All the people we saw on quads were having A-blast

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
The trikes were booked when we tried last year so we went with ABC Tours. It was an absolute dirty messy BLAST!!. we had so much fun and able to go on and off road. The last stop was a beach we could cool off in the water and try to wash some of the dirt away.

How bumpy of a ride was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are just back from the celebrity eclipse 14 day carribean cruise. We did the trikes on Aruba, I have no motorcycle experience and requested an automatic. There were 6 stops at the church, lighthouse, beach the cantina and 2 others I can't remember. Plenty of time for pictures and only 2 to 3 hours so you have the other half of the day to do what you want.

You're spending about 2/3 of your time driving - along the beach, in the hills, through downtown and on highway. At each stop the guide explained the history.

I found them easy to drive, easy to handle and glad my wife took pictures. I attached my go pro to the front.

The quads were all filthy and dusty, if that's your thing, go for it, but you'll definatly need to change if doing another event. All the people we saw on quads were having A-blast

What did you use to attach your gopro?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...