Eurodam - Got Coffee??!!

e3g

I wake up every morning between 3-4 am. I then drink a couple mugs of coffee and read for a couple hours b4 DW and DS wake.

Is coffee available in the Lido 24 hours a day? If not, is the hot water in the Lido hot enough to stay hot in a Thermos for the night?

I know I could use room service but don't wish to wake wife and son.

I have been filling a steel thermos with hot coffee from the Lido Market at 10:30 PM for many cruise nights. The coffee stays hat in the thermos until at least 5:00 AM when DW heads for the veranda to read so as not to interrupt my beauty sleep.

I wake up every morning between 3-4 am. I then drink a couple mugs of coffee and read for a couple hours b4 DW and DS wake.

Is coffee available in the Lido 24 hours a day? If not, is the hot water in the Lido hot enough to stay hot in a Thermos for the night?

3-4 am? What you mean to say is that you really do not go to bed! ;)

Like yourself I am am early riser and need my coffee fix as soon as I wake. Hubby, aka Crew News, always makes sure to pack my 4 cup thermal thermos for every cruise. He then fills the thermos every night just before he comes to bed and sets it on the bathroom counter so it is ready for me in the mornings.

I then take it out onto our verandah and have a nice relaxing read with my coffee until he wakes.

If we are on an Alaska cruise I would also have a nice fleece throw (bought mine in the Ship's Gift Shop a few years ago) to cover my shoulders and my slippers, aka what I call 'sleeping bag for the feet' from North Face, and can sit out there for hours, comfy as can be.

For the Caribbean or other warm climate cruise I do the same, but without the Fleece Throw:)

The thermos I use is https://screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com/images/e7abc911-797e-42ee-aaf3-6e1d0f984ba4.png

Joanie

Thanks for the responses.

Special thanks to Crew News and IRL_Joanie. Joanie also seems to enjoy a little personal quiet time with coffee and a book to ease into the day.

Life is Good

Thanks for the responses.

Special thanks to Crew News and IRL_Joanie. Joanie also seems to enjoy a little personal quiet time with coffee and a book to ease into the day.

Life is Good

You are quite welcome. We, Crew News (my better half) and I always try to help others with our own personal experiences:)

And YES!!! I so enjoyed my time out on the verandah, be it day or middle of the night. When I cruised I sure relaxed a lot :)

Joanie