I’m so excited I just want to share!

indychristine

We are going back on DCL! It’s been too long! And we are cruising the Magic which is one of my favorites. Okay they are all my favorites..... but I am rather partial to the smaller ships.

Since last we cruised with Disney we have been on a few different cruises on several different lines. Our most recent cruise was on Celebrity!

We love Disney Cruise Line. We are both excited and can’t wait to be on the ship again and to visit CC!!

Now then.... it’s a year away! So much fun anticipating- but oh my goodness!!! Sooooo long!

We are cruising for our 19th wedding anniversary!

🤣🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. I'm cruising in October 2018 ... and I can hardly stand it. Hope you enjoy planning to make the time go by faster.

I already have my xl spreadsheets going and list started. OCD much? Yes.

We leave on the fantasy at the end of April and I feel so disorganized because I do not have my normal excel spreadsheet up and ready. Ugh. Too much to do.

I am so excited for you that I can feeeeel it!! We too are leaving for Disney Dream in a week with 2 other families who have never cruised. It'll be a huge surprise for the kids as they have absolutely no knowledge of it.

Well you are not alone in your OCD....especially in relation to Disney fans! lol

Congrats. I'm cruising in October 2018 ... and I can hardly stand it. Hope you enjoy planning to make the time go by faster.

LOL...ummm yeah you are just a tad bit late on that!! Have a great time!! Which ship?

We leave on the fantasy at the end of April and I feel so disorganized because I do not have my normal excel spreadsheet up and ready. Ugh. Too much to do.

Ivrier,

I think there is nothing as fun as introducing people to cruising and especially Disney cruising! Lucky you!!

Have a great cruise!

I am so excited for you that I can feeeeel it!! We too are leaving for Disney Dream in a week with 2 other families who have never cruised. It'll be a huge surprise for the kids as they have absolutely no knowledge of it.

Okay, so guess what? I changed cruises today! I am glad I am crazy about all of the Disney ships! lol

We switched to the Dream on Feb 25th rather than the Magic. The Magic just did not have exactly what we were looking for and my husband really thought about it and decided he would rather cruise out of Canaveral this time.

So the Dream it is!!

Sooooooo stinkin excited!! lol

Okay, so guess what? I changed cruises today! I am glad I am crazy about all of the Disney ships! lol

We switched to the Dream on Feb 25th rather than the Magic. The Magic just did not have exactly what we were looking for and my husband really thought about it and decided he would rather cruise out of Canaveral this time.

So the Dream it is!!

Sooooooo stinkin excited!! lol

Feb. 25th ... next year? I'm happy you're happy. It would kill me to wait that long.

Feb. 25th ... next year? I'm happy you're happy. It would kill me to wait that long.

Lol yeah well. I have a cruise in July and I couldn’t convince hubby that we needed to do another before our annual anniversary cruise! Lol.

I see two references to these spreadsheets. I've been accused of some oCD myself, but I can't imagine what you'd put in an Excel spreadsheet. Am I missing out on some crucial aspect of preplanning anticipation build-up? :')

Congrats on your upcoming cruise! I have my 7th Disney Cruise booked for next month (on the Fantasy), but I finally cruised on the Magic this past December for the first time. We had such a blast! I’m sure you’re excited. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you!!

Awesome! We love the Magic! But are really looking forward to our Dream Cruise ! It will be our 7th Disney Cruise also!

Have fun on your cruise! We sailed Fantasy twice and love her! Enjoy!

july 14, 2019 on the disney magic...

sailing from barcelona to dover...

Wow!! That sounds awesome!! I plan on a cruise from Barcelona some day!! For now we have to do shorter cruises due too husband not getting the time off for longer! Enjoy!!

Wow!! That sounds awesome!! I plan on a cruise from Barcelona some day!! For now we have to do shorter cruises due too husband not getting the time off for longer! Enjoy!!

we live in israel, so for us, it's actually easier to sail in europe than in the caribbean, though we never have before.

This will be our first time sailing on this side of the atlantic as well.

the prices are much higher for the cruises in europe than in the caribbean so i don't know if we'll be able to do it that often.

but on they other hand, it's much cheaper for us to fly to barcelona that the USA. So that sort of makes up for it.

I see two references to these spreadsheets. I've been accused of some oCD myself, but I can't imagine what you'd put in an Excel spreadsheet. Am I missing out on some crucial aspect of preplanning anticipation build-up? :')

i was wondering the same thing myself.

we finally booked our first cruise (well, my first--my husband had a life before he met me...lol). I booked FEb 2019 on the Wonder....then my mil gave dh a lovely gift and we decided to book a cruise this May, too! THEN a friend said 'i'd love to go on a cruise someday' and I said 'i'll take you' and WE are going in November.

Good thing my dh says my excessive nature is charming. Lolol.

we finally booked our first cruise (well, my first--my husband had a life before he met me...lol). I booked FEb 2019 on the Wonder....then my mil gave dh a lovely gift and we decided to book a cruise this May, too! THEN a friend said 'i'd love to go on a cruise someday' and I said 'i'll take you' and WE are going in November.

Good thing my dh says my excessive nature is charming. Lolol.

Oh how exciting!!! My husband thinks my excessive nature is adorable. Maybe I need to push the limits on that ! I would LOVE to do a Disney Cruise yet this year.

Have fun!!

we live in israel, so for us, it's actually easier to sail in europe than in the caribbean, though we never have before.

This will be our first time sailing on this side of the atlantic as well.

the prices are much higher for the cruises in europe than in the caribbean so i don't know if we'll be able to do it that often.

but on they other hand, it's much cheaper for us to fly to barcelona that the USA. So that sort of makes up for it.

Wow. Well that is awesome. Lucky you being so close to these ports. Have a good time!